Need part for an Aurora N-156 freedom Fighter

I recently bought a sealed N-156 Freedom Fighter off of Ebay.When I opened it up I found the Wing and left fuselade were both warped.Tried the heat up and re-bend method.No good,parts are dumpster food.I would like to build this kit so would appreciate if any one had any in the parts bin to contact me. Thanks Steve

Reply to
Steve Jahn