Has Anyone Checked Their Google Profiles Recently?

I checked mine and I seem to have made 4600 posts to RMS over the years.

Not sure if that's good or bad.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Yeah...I found another newsgroup stat site that said I've made over 4300 myself...and I know I haven't been here as long as lots of folks.

And on this particular site, they had listings ID'd by everyone's full legal name...whether you use a nick or not.

Reply to
Rufus

you're not boring so it must be good.

Reply to
someone

How do you check your google profile? I never log into google; I use newswatcher to read my newsgroup stuff.

---Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni