Seafire 45 conversion

Just thinking through possibilities as I have a part built Airfix Seafire

46/47 on the bench. Anyone used the wings from this kit to produce a Seafire 45? What's the best source for a reasonably accurate fuselage for this conversion? I know the Academy Spitfire 14 is a non starter, so what other options? Cheers, Bill.
Bill Davies

You can use the Aeroclub Seafire 21 conversion. Checkout:

HTH Andy

Reply to
Andy Macrae

Er, I mean "Spitfire" 21 conversion!

HTH Andy=20

HTH Andy

Reply to
Andy Macrae

HTH Andy

Thanks Andy, That's one I wasn't aware of - must have sneaked it out during one of my frequent breaks from modelling.... Cheers, Bill.

Bill Davies