Seafire 45 conversion

Just thinking through possibilities as I have a part built Airfix Seafire
46/47 on the bench.
Anyone used the wings from this kit to produce a Seafire 45? What's the best
source for a reasonably accurate fuselage for this conversion? I know the
Academy Spitfire 14 is a non starter, so what other options?
Cheers,
Bill.

Bill Davies
Er, I mean "Spitfire" 21 conversion!
HTH Andy=20
You can use the Aeroclub Seafire 21 conversion. Checkout:
HTH Andy
Reply to
Andy Macrae
Er, I mean "Spitfire" 21 conversion!
HTH Andy
You can use the Aeroclub Seafire 21 conversion. Checkout:
Thanks Andy, That's one I wasn't aware of - must have sneaked it out during one of my frequent breaks from modelling.... Cheers, Bill.

Bill Davies

Site Timeline