2007 Wish List

So... what is your wish list for 2007?
Here's mine.
Kits:
I'm desperately trying to reduce my stash, so I'll deliberately reduce my
kit buying in 2007 (he says hopefully). I've formulated some ridiculously complex rules to ascertain whether or not I can buy a kit. But I would like
EE Lightning. A series of modern quality Lightnings in 1/72 would be nice. Maybe from MPM to a similar standard as their Meteor.
Sea Vixen: Again in 1/72.
Early and late mark Hunters: Revell introduced the Hunter F6 in 1/72, which is a very nice kit. It has sprues which seem to have been designed to allow a late tailcone and photo nose, to give us the FGA9 and FR10 variants. I'm surprised that Revell hasn't already done this. Addition of an early tailcone and wing leading edge would give us early marks. Come on, Revell... you know you want to!
Resin:
Hunter: Failing Revell giving us early and late mark Hunters, they seem ideal subjects for a resin conversion kit from someone like CMK or Pavla.
Meteor: Using the new MPM kit, how about a conversion kit for the Meteor F4? It would require a new tail and canopy. A conversion to the T7 would be a little more involved, with a new fuselage, or maybe just a nose and tail.
Spitfire: In 1/48, how about a set to convert the Hasegawa IX to a Griffon engined XIV or XIX? It would require a new nose, airscrew, tail and radiators. I know that there is a kit from Academy, but the fuselage and wing root is too deep and the wing doesn't have the subtle twist that a Spitfire wing should. A conversion for the Hasegawa kit could use the lovely wing and would solve the length problems of the IX fuselage.
I'd also like an early Griffon nose, maybe from MDC. Then it could be grafted on to a Tamiya MkV, using the MDC Vc wings to produce a Spitfire XII. A modicum of scratchbuilding could produce a Seafire XV...
So... what's *your* wish list?
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.
Enzo Matrix wrote:

My usual request in 1/32 from Trumpeter - Mig-23, Su-22, and P-61.
If I could get any or all of those, I'd be a happy modeler.
--
- Rufus

My wish list is:
Spitfire Mk IX and XIV Westland Whirlwind Fighter Defiant Gladiator Swordfish Fairey Fulmar Tempest V Sea Fury Sea Hornet Meteor Mk IV, VII and VIII Blenheim Mk I and IV Beaufort Thunderjet Vindicator Devastator Helldiver Kate Val Judy Boomerang
All in 1:32 scale, modern injectionmoulded kit at resonable prises. Something like the Hasegawa/Revell cooperation of recent times.
--

Claus Gustafsen
Strandby Denmark
Rufus wrote:

Oh god yes..........a 1/32 Mig 23MLD.......would get a BIG thumbs up from me! even a decent 1/48 would be nice.

a 1/48 triple tail manchester. even if it's trumpeter.
I'd really like to see a 1:35 injection molded C-47 and WACO Glider. The diorama possibilities are endless!
Hawkeye
Mine is easy. I want to improve my modeling skill and have more time to build the kits I already have (:>
My wish list for 2007 is simple and as short as can be - no new kits please ... just enough time to work on the ones I have stashed on my shelf ... you know, the ones that have been there for about 7 years now waiting for me to have the time to work on them the way I would like to.
--
Rick Piatt

"Enzo Matrix" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 21:28:11 -0500, RickPiatt wrote:

Hehe, that was my initial reaction too. All I really need is time...
Rob
Enzo Matrix wrote:

1/32 Aircraft Deck Tractor WWII
1/32 Raiden
1/32 Airacobra
1/32 Figures for all the 1/32 Aircraft out there . Without the old Revell style of pilots with their arms fused to their legs. What about flight crews, pilots getting in/out of cockpits, etc...
More 1/35 WWII British figures
Model 299 B-17
Any kit w/o all the *(#&*$&#((!!! resin and PE.
Craig

My want would be a 1/32 PT-17 Stearman. Just think of all the modifications you coulkd do.
Stan Parker

Just a HMS Manchester - WWII cruiser. At least for now....

For Aim Tech to get off their ass and get the 1/48 P 61 done they advertised oh so long ago...
I'd even take a Trumpeter P 61 in braille scale.
AM
Well, aside from a Hudson from anywhere in 1949-54 and a 1/144th B-45, I'd like to actually build something once.
And then of course, I want world peace.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. :)

plus you love your momma and elvis.
I see your pest is back. :(
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

it's angry because it's behavior is being analysed and predicted. we are waiting for it's dry dive. wheeee!

<.......big snippage.......>

For me, just coming up with the cash to add Trumpeter's 1/32 F-100 and A7 to the mound of stuff I'll probably never get to build :-)
-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH
MY wish is for some benevolent kit manufacturer to make an injection-molded AP-2H in 1/48 scale. Nevva hoppen, I'm sure but, just the same I'm putting all my eggs into this one basket for 2007
--
Cheers: Bill Woodier
In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been

An LNW Type 4 signal box with sufficient parts that any variation can be modelled by combining two or more kits. I would buy tons of these.
Bet you wish you'd thought of that?
(kim)