Airfix news?

Any new news - all I have heard is
a) Not stocking Airfix or Humbrol at all ever
b) Hornby will annoubce something in March
Right PITA trying to get paint now!
Martin wrote:

And glue! :-(
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Still have 2 Contactas I bought cheao from Trago
Still have a smelly bottle of stick anything
Only use Humbrol Liquid Poly for wagon kits where it is good for sticking sides and ends together

the hobby joint in vegas has some. what do you need?

latest airfix news http://home.graffiti.net/kohout /
-
ping

try plonk. really takes out the garbage.

Load of bollocks DO NOT LOOK AT
Martin wrote:

I think most of us regulars know to ignore that particular troll. Shame that all of its talent seems to go into spawning new names.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

A strange little creature indeed. I hope he finds "his Precious" and get on with his life.
Doug

slapslapslap!
Now blocked

we are working on removing it from usenet and society. if you can help, plaese let us know! thanks guys.
e a expos le 11/01/2007 :

Maybe the police? Do you know who is this guy and where he leaves?
--
Chris

that is the problem. if i did, he would be gone. so i am asking for help from any net smart guys. perhaps someone will be a detective for me. i would reward them. it will happen, froggy buddy.
Il se trouve que e a formul :

Hi my friend,
It seems his provider is newsfeeds.com.
Don't hesitate to contact them ( snipped-for-privacy@newsfeeds.com), explaim them the problem, and tell them you will send a complaint to the polise AGAINST THEM if they don'tnmove their ass.
You can remaind them these 2 lines wich are in the header of each message posted by their customers:
Subject: Re: Airfix news?
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:37:07 -0500
Any new news - all I have heard is
a) Not stocking Airfix or Humbrol at all ever
b) Hornby will annoubce something in March
Right PITA trying to get paint now!
the hobby joint in vegas has some. what do you need?
latest airfix news http://home.graffiti.net/kohout /
-
You need to transmite the entire message, without removing anything.
--
Chris
e wrote:

In the meantime, anyone who posts that vile and malicious crap gets put in my killfile.
It won't actually stop him from doing it, but I refuse to read it.
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.
I asked my local stockist today They have been told to expect an anouncement soon, probably at the Toy fair in London, and that they can have a catalogue.
Ian
snipped-for-privacy@AOL.com wrote:

hope they revive some kits, evenyually.
e wrote:

How about a re-release of the 1/48 Seafire FR47. At one time there were two sets of wings, two nose fairings and two airscrews, which gave enough parts in the box to build a Seafire F45, Seafire FR47, Spitfire F22 and Spitfire F24. Over recent years the folding wing and sting arrestor hook options have been removed leaving only the Spitfires as an option, but hopefully the moulds for the extra parts are still around somewhere.