Airfix news?

yes enzo, i would buy several.

I have six Spitfire F24 kits that I bought from Hannants as a special deal (knock down price. Parts only. No decals, instructions or box). I'd like to build a number of late mark Spitfires and Seafires, but all six kits that I have are earmarked to provide parts to convert the Hasegawa Mk IX into various earlier Griffon-engined versions (One XIV, two XIXs, one FRXIV, two XVIIIs.)

So, I'd happily buy at least four of such a re-released kit.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

are those the BIG kits? i would love on. i'm wondering what happened to the 1/32 stuka i though i was getting here?

Nah. 1/48th.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

I think most of us regulars know to ignore that particular troll. Shame that all of its talent seems to go into spawning new names.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

A strange little creature indeed. I hope he finds "his Precious" and get on with his life.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Wagner

slapslapslap!