Testors 1/48 F-104 - QF-104 orange drone decals included?

Does anyone know if the 1/48 Testors (ex-Hawk) F-104 kit includes decals for an orange QF-104 drone aircraft?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Reply to
The Collector

Yes, I think the recently issued version does, by recently I mean the late '90s. I used the Testor 479th TFW decals on my Monogram Zip-104 and they fit fine.

Gene

Reply to
genedigennaro

Reply to