Semi Promising Source For Some Models

It's a flea market inside an old Fishers Big Wheel store,this fellow buys bulk items,alot more of 80s toys,not many models,but the ones I saw were still in the box.It was interesting,didnt expect to see these.

Reply to
teem

Cool! I saw this post and immediately un-chained the wife from the sink and stove and took the combination locks of the kids rooms and got everybody slicked up in their Sunday-go-to-meeting clothes. We then all piled into the VW micro-bus, stopped in town for a couple gallons of gas and headed out the forty miles to Uvalde. Had to stop at the check-point and explain to the Boarder Patrol officer that, no, I wasn't transporting illegal child laborers up from Mexico. Although it did give me some ideas, but that is another story!

Any way we got to Uvalde and drove all around looking for the old Fishers Big Wheel store with the flea market inside. Could not find nary a sign of it! Even asked a couple folks that were out strollin' and no one had even heard of it.

So we piled back into the micro-bus and headed back home. The wife was sending me looks that could kill and the kids were confirming my actions of using the combination locks on their rooms. It was a looong trip back.

So could you please tell me just where in the h**l this Fishers Big Wheel store is, exactly?? Hmmmm? Thank you.

Reply to
The Seabat

Would that be: Fisher's Big Wheel

1720 Pacific Ave Natrona Heights, PA 15065 by any chance? I'd love to go there, but a six-hour drive during winter ~is~ a bit much. Did you score anything?
Reply to
The Old Man

Streetsboro ,Ohio,on rt.303,does old mean anything to you?,this store when out of business in the late 80s,it's just a weekend flea market indoors now,nestled in a strip shopping center.Your'e welcome.

Reply to
teem

Just got finished with the upper poster,I did get a Star Trek Romulian cruiser ornament for $10,one of those Hallmark collections,been looking for one of those for years,I wouldnt doubt theres still a few Big Wheels in Penna.

Reply to
teem