noddy

thanks, but pictures are hard on a text server. do you get binaries groups? but thanks and i saved those.

Nope , I just use Netscape Newsgroup.

noddy

Reply to
noddy

ok. in the future i'll just get your email, ok? don't want the usenet police to bust on us. but those are great and i've done one antenna pending rob's post.

Would it be better if I posted in alt.binaries.models.scale ?

noddy

Reply to
noddy

yes, thst's the group for pictures.

noddy wrote in news:2Ifoh.568073$R63.548048@pd7urf1no:

It would be better if you posted some actual proof that the Joos are responsible for the Holohoax like you claimed. Every jerkoff you've referenced so far has been discredited.

C'mon Noddy, you Jew hating Facist wannabe, let's see the proof!!!

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

now that was thread hijack.

We're in Cuba? But I don't want to go.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

sadly, just in rudesville where someone has no self control.

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain (e) wrote in news:N9yoh.384614$ snipped-for-privacy@fe09.news.easynews.com:

Well I might be rude, in fact sometimes I am.

What I am not, however, is a antisemitic Holocaust denier that refuses to provide any proof of his deluded fantasies.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

and e is a pedo. want proof?

Jose Cuervo

"Jose Cuervo" wrote in news:1168360789 snipped-for-privacy@sp6iad.superfeed.net:

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Reply to
Jose Cuervo

Reply to
WmB

well, you see the sad little nothing that stalks me from the safety of it's keyboard? you don't want to use it's emthods do you? if you have an axe to grind, confront your problem face to face head on, or at least by email. otherwise you look like that sad little monkey. it will never have the balls, but i don't thin you're a coward.

oops. that was supposed to just archive for the anal.

I dunno what this is all about. Sounds like both are a bit over the edge. I just blocked 'em both

Reply to
Bill Woodier

wtf ? He must think we are Stamp Collectors ! : )

noddy

Reply to
noddy

noddy has better manners and vocabulary.