1/32 F-104 Dutch Decals

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has, or knows where I can get my hands on some 1/32 scale Dutch F-104 decals, preferably with 312 Squadron markings.

I know Dutch Decals used to produce some but I gather they have long since vanished.

Alternatively, I know someone who can create a PDF of these decals if anyone has the facility to print them.

Looking forward to your replies/pointers.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Corbett

Jim, 'Dutch Decals' sheets are difficult to find even in the Netherlands. If you plan to have them printed on an Alps, I have a list of custom printers on my site:

Rob

Reply to
Rob de Bie