[Q] 1/32 Typhoon decals

Can anyone tell me what is on the following sheets:

ADS Decals 001-32 Hawker Typhoon Part 1

Eagle Strike 32006 Marauding Typhoons Mk IB

In terms of Squadrons or codes? Enough roundels for more than one kit (fat chance).

I've found one of each for sale, but no description. Techmod has a sheet with JE O dt on it that looks kinda nice, but was curious what the others offered.

Also the Techmod sheets look crappy on thier website the blue 1/32 US and British roundels/insignia looks far to bright and light, but in other reviews they look OK.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

For the Eagle Strike Typhoon sheet, try here - look at the Profile 1 link:

All I could find in a quickie...

Reply to
Rufus

Rufus wrote in news:5Whmi.11476$Xa3.1366@attbi_s22:

DOH! How did I miss that, I looked there, I thought!

Thanks! Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost