decals swiss f/a 18 hornet 1:32

I am looking for decals for a swiss F/A 18 hornet in scale 1:32. Can anybody tell me a good point to start searching for?
Thanks, Roger
snipped-for-privacy@brain.ch wrote:

Review here:
http://decals.kitreview.com/decals/f4dable32001reviewmr_1.htm
Available from TwoBobs:
http://www.twobobs.net /
Follow the F4Dable Models link on the top left of the page.
--
- Rufus

Hi Rufus
Thank you very much for the link. I already ordered the decals and are very happy to be able to finish my model soon!
Cheers, Roger
snipped-for-privacy@brain.ch wrote:

Glad I could help.
--