Kangnam F/A-18 Hornet any good ?

Anybody know anything about these kits ? How does it compare to the Revell F-18C or the Hasegawa kits in 1:48 scale.

Thanks

Reply to
Tony

Most of the Kangnam kits I've seen are bootleg copies of Hasegawa kits. So expect it to have much the same parts breakdown as a Hase kit, but with somewhat inferior molding.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 {Sig Quotes Removed on Request}

Reply to
Stephen "FPilot" Bierce

It is THE WORST F/A-18C kit in 1/48 available. It has nothing to do with great Hasegawa kit.

Stay clear from this kit at all cost!!!

Reply to
Vodnik

Thanks and I thought the AMMT F-18 was bad.....

Reply to
Tony