F-16C Block 40 conversion

Hi folks,

I'm planning on building a F-16C Block 40 in 1/48 scale in Bahrain Air Force markings. Does anyone know what modifications I have to do (I know about the WAR HUD issue...any ideas on how to overcome it?) to convert the Hasegawa F-16CJ to a F-16C Block 40. I'm planning on using a Seamless Suckers widemouth intake and the Black Box F-16C set. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

sidewinder

Reply to
Sidewinder

To make a Block 40 from a Block 50, leave off the HTS and add LANTIRN pods. You already mentioned the WAR HUD.

Voila!

HTH,

Andre

Reply to