is there a 1/72 F-16C cockpit detail kit???

Hi:

This may seem like a truly dumb question, but does anyone make a decent upgrade for the cockpit of the Hasegawa F-16C kit # BT3:800????? If there is such a creature please let me know, I have to get this kit finished for an April competition, and the cockpit is step one.

thanks.

Jamison Long

Reply to
Jamison Long

Czechmaster do one.

Enzo Matrix

in article snipped-for-privacy@news.westelcom.com, Jamison Long at snipped-for-privacy@westelcom.com wrote on 1/21/05 2:26 PM:

CMK makes an interior set for the Hasegawa kit, no. 7052. It's labeled as being made for the F-16CG (Block 40). I'm not an expert in F-16s, so I don't know if there are any significant differences between the C and CG cockpits. It's not going to stop me from using it in the Hasegawa F-16C I'll get to sometime. Incidentally, the CMK set comes with nose radar, replacement nose cone and port-side ammo bay interior as well as the cockpit. Instrument panel is typical Czech photo-etch/film sandwich (not my favorite). There's also a lot of photo-etch for cockpit knobs and ejection seat details, although belts, thankfully, are molded with the seat. HTH. Pip Moss I used to feel cheap 'cause I had no signature.

Reply to
Jane Moss