Revell F/A-18E 1/48

Hi,

As my Classic Airframes Hawker Sea Hawk Mk101 will be finished this weekend, my next task is the test shot of Revells Super Hornet. Due to unavailability over here in Germany I received it without decals. (I have Superscale #1015 for it) But what is also missing are the painting and decal instructions for the ordnance load included in the kit. The instruction leaflet ends at step 23. Earlier (step 11) it refers for the painting of the bombs & missiles as being shown at the "back of the instructions booklet" This is missing on the photocopy I have here. Question: If this kit is already available in UK/US and someone has it, I would really appreciate a scanned file of the back page with the painting guide for the external loads to my email. I might receive a decal sheet later, but at least I could paint the items correctly in the first place. TIA Ingo

Reply to
Ingo Degenhardt

Just sent it off- if you need anything else, just ask. As long as the electricity holds out- we're having some serious thunderstorms and floods today.

Reply to
Jim Atkins