Hasegawa 1/32 Skyhawk 'Top Gun' differences to old A4E/F?

Hi,

I'm looking to build an A4-K Skyhawk in 1/32... I can get hold of the Hasegawa 'Top Gun' version released in 2000. Is this a suitable kit for what I need, please? (When compared with the old A4-E, I know it needs modifying for a Kahu version.

Not sure what the difference is between this kit and the old A4-E/F kit.

Thanks very much, Ian

Reply to
ianbw12

The Top Gun version of the kit adds a single white metal Sidewinder rail (for the centerline pylon) and an ACMI pod. Not really anything closer to a Kahu than the base A-4E/F kit.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Thanks Dave :)