Is Hasegawa 1/72 "High Visibility" F-14A new or old tooling?

I have a Hasegawa F-14A I want to sell on ebay but it's still in the shrinkwrap and I don't know if it's the old or new tooling. It's kit
number E3:1200 and the box art is a Sundowners Tomcat flying at you. The box calls it F-14A Tomcat (High Visibility) (U.S. Navy Carrier-Borne Fighter). Anybody know if it's old or new tooling?