2001 EVA Pod kit

I have a small number of EVA Pod kits back in stock. Here is URL to the ordering information:

The price for the full kit, including the seated Astronaut figure, is $185. The price for the kit without the seated figure is $165.

Please note the photos on the website show the Pod with unpainted brass arms. We have switched to white metal arms as the brass was very expensive and white metal does the same job.

If you have any questions, please email me. Thanks!

Scott Alexander snipped-for-privacy@AOL.com

Reply to
Scott Alexander