Hasegawa Skyhawk kits- closest to A-4K?

Hi,

Now that the Hasegawa boxing of the A-4K Skyhawk is unavailable, can anyone please tell me which of their various kit variants has the closest number of parts to build a Kahu without scratch-building? EG I see the 'M' has the parachute housing, but does the 'E/F' kit?

Also, is any manufacturer producing a 1/48 Kahu conversion yet?

Thanks for your help, Ian

Reply to
ianbw12

The Hasegawa A-4K kit is just the E/F plastic with different decals and five white metal parts (wingtip RWRs, tail ILS blades, and spine light, which should really be clear). The parachute housing is in all of the Skyhawk kits. Except for the forementioned metal parts, all the bits you need are in the E/F kit. Note that even the specific Hasegawa A-4K kit has the standard instrument panel and gunsight, and is incorrect for a Kahu. HTH.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams