Tamiya TA-02 Alfa Romeo 155 /10 Scale MINT Sealed in box

Hi,

I had bought this item way back a few years now hoping that Iwould assemble it, but work got the better of me and came across it in my closet:

Tamiya 1/10 scale TA-02 Alfa Romeo 155 V6TI TAMIY item#: 58128

This was the first car that Tamiya made on the TA02 chassis.

It is still sealed in the factory plastic.

What would this be worth today? I was thinking of posting it on eBay but have no real idea what something like this would be worth.

Any input would be appreciated,

-d

Reply to
Dimitri Androutsos

"Dimitri Androutsos" wrote

It's worth what you can get for it. Most R/C stuff ages quickly, and Tamiya may not keep bits for it any more. Put it up and see what you get.

RobG

Reply to
RobG