1937 Nash LaFayette

Does anyone know where I can get a model of a 1937 Nash LaFayette?

Thanks,

Relz

Reply to
Relz

eyeball

Relz, I had to look that one up to see what it was. Looks to me like you're in for some scratch building. Unless it was cast in resin it has never been kitted. However, you might try a '37 Chevrolet kit to start with as they do seem similar in shape. I posted you a few pics for reference over on a.b.m.s. Mike G.

Reply to
Mike G.

Try your local Nash dealer -

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G

I've never seen a plastic or resin but there just might be a die-cast out there, somewhere. You can check with Franklin Mint or Deerfield Mint. I don't have their websites so I'd recommend googling them. Nash is one vastly under-represented car make.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Thanks for all your input, guys. My father in-law has a 1937 Nash LaFayette that he's rebuilt into a streetrod. My wife thought it would be really cool to give him a model of his car, painted to match. It looks like I will have to scratch build it.

Relz

Reply to
Relz