Differences between Hasegawa A4-E and A4-K kits?

Hi,

Can anyone please layout for me the difference in kitting between the standard Hasegawa 1:48 A4-E/F model and the special A4-K RNZAF version? Apart from the decals that is- are there actually any extra pieces not included in the A4-E?

Thanks very much, Ian

Reply to
Ian

Yes there are differences. The A-4K kit contains the external bits for the Kahu upgrade. Specifically you get metal parts for under wingtip RWR fairings, ILS aerials on the tail, and the triangular high internsity strobe on the spine (this part should actually have been done as a clear part - Hasegawa must have though it was an antenna).

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Thanks Dave- I wonder how they justified the extra cost!

Reply to
Ian