WTB: EB-66 or B-66 Destroyer in 1/72 scale spares

does anyone have a mint condition canopy and rear crew window set for this a/c that they do not want? and the undercarriage legs c/w wheels from either of the two italeri kits of the destroyer.

£7.50 [or equivalent in $ or euros paid] if you can help.

answers at first on r.m.s

trevor

trevor

Reply to
87015

Contact me via email. My 'reply to' address is valid.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Trevor, maybe you can get replacement parts from Italeri.

Reply to
Yuri

Trevor

Testors.com has a very liberal parts replacement policy. You should see if they ship replacement parts to the UK.

Ed

Reply to
ModelerET2

the hobby co' of leighton buzzard, beds, and italeri dist' advised me over a year ago that the b-66/eb-66 kits were not in the 2001/2 catalogue [or was it

2002/3 one]. it has been deleted from their uk range.

t.

Reply to
87015

ta muchly! will talk again on this thread on 21/02/2004, bill.

t.

[ipms(uk) 9976 or so since 09/03]
Reply to
87015

al. i have taken a look at your www site and see that you live in billy clinton country and made a note of the USPS address

a letter to be posted later on this week about my B-66 wants in 1/72.

just to wet the baby! some of the experts-choice decals for the KC-135A's from the wing that used to call K.I. Sawyer 'ome are getting used on the final scheme for this model of mine.

trevor

Reply to
87015

Squadron hack or attached reconnaisance?

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

well on the what if basis, bill it has GBU-15 capability [as carried by a few clark AFB based F-4Es and the infrared pod as used on F-14 Bombcats] form the main armament. as for a squadron marking i have yet to decide.

but the well i think its loverly, K.I. Sawyer rainbow marking will be on the tail, and its in a worn 'european one' finish.

hmm, what next for the EB-66 i have i wonder.

t.

[who has a F-35 in full 'Blue Angels' markings planned in 1/72, btw]
Reply to
87015

indeed.

postcard in the post to you, al', went this afternoon.

t.

Reply to
87015

Ahh, not tyrannised by the scale bigots, I see. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

course not bill! wonder what an avro vulcan would look like in USAF camo' per 'nam B-52D's would look like? ;)P LOL!

the next meeting of IPMS[UK] mercia is tomorrow night and its the annual swop meet night.

tell me. do you guys _ever_ model modern image RAF/RN/AAC types? or would that be just too darn un-american? :) [running back to the bunker and gald there is the pond between us........]

trevor

[ipms[uk] 9976]
Reply to
87015

How modern do you want? I have more than a few Lightnings around here plus several Buccaneers, a couple of Phantoms, a Dominie (HS.125), several Strikemasters, a small flock of Harriers, a few Hunters, about 5 Javelins and a Swift. Most are in some stage of completion and a few are finished. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the Canberra PR.9 and the gaggle of Tornadoes. As for the FAA, I have most of the main postwar types but would love a Scimitar. I have this strange fantasy that I can backdate a Sea Vixen FAW.2 to a Mk.1. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

just pulling yer leg! :)

sounds like a good set of models to me.

t.

Reply to
87015

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

And you know why that kit is out? Because I started cutting up a Mk.2 awhile back! ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak