RAAF F-111 in camo scheme 1/48

hi all, i am trying to get hold of some 1/48 RAAF F-111 decals in the old camo scheme. There seems to be no end of grey scheme decal sets available and also many special sets for aniversaries etc but how about the old camo version.

any and all assistance appreciated. if anyone has some to sell please let me know.

Daniel aussie in Califonia

Reply to
aquaboy11

hi all, i am trying to get hold of some 1/48 RAAF F-111 decals in the old camo scheme. There seems to be no end of grey scheme decal sets available and also many special sets for aniversaries etc but how about the old camo version.

any and all assistance appreciated. if anyone has some to sell please let me know.

Daniel aussie in Califonia

Reply to
aquaboy11

hi all, i am trying to get hold of some 1/48 RAAF F-111 decals in the old camo scheme. There seems to be no end of grey scheme decal sets available and also many special sets for aniversaries etc but how about the old camo version.

any and all assistance appreciated. if anyone has some to sell please let me know.

Daniel aussie in Califonia

Reply to
aquaboy11

In 1/48th I can't help you but in 1/72nd Revell once had a kit out for the -C with appropriate decals. Perhaps someone can scan theirs for you into the larger size. There was a gentleman who used to advertise decal work here but I haven't seen anything from him in a while. He did very good work.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller