Question re 1/72 Hasegawa F-111

With the exception of the EF-111, was the last issue of Hasegawa's 1/72 F-111 released with the markings for a tactical gray paint scheme, instead of the SEA paint scheme?

Jeff

Reply to
MAYSUN5961

I believe the last incarnation of these molds was the F-111G in RAAF markings which was, indeed, in the allover Gunship Gray scheme.

HTH,

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek

I believe there was also a comparatively recent one of an FB-111 in the over all grey from Cannon? It has some sort of commerative decal scheme, which I seem to remember was applied to a different F-111 type.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

DOn,

methinks you're thinking of this OOP boxing:

This was released back in 1996. The most recent 'Vark boxing was the RAAF F-111G:

HTH,

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek

You're absolutely correct. It was their G model. Age, you know... 96 seems like yesterday. Does have it's advantages, though. I have lots of "new" kits on the shelf!

Don

Reply to
Don Harstad