JASDF F-4EJ Kit Question

All,

I am interested in making an F-4EJ in 1/48 scale or higher. Price is not a concern--quality is. I know there are a lot of good F-4 kits on the market...but who does the F-4EJ justice? The only one I've seen is the Tamiya 1/32 kit, but couldn't find any reviews.

I'd also be open to building a straight F-4E, but didn't know what sort of conversion would be required...AM parts/decales etc.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Dingo

The Tamiya kit is excellent and you can't go wrong with Hasegawa's F-4E/F-4EJ kits in 1/48. These are the best kits in their respective scales.

Basically, changing the markings...

Reply to
Al Superczynski