resin kit poll

Just wanted to poll people and see what would be top on your want list, for resin model kits and accessories not previously or currently being manufactured by anybody. The resin kits would be pressure cast for 100% bubble free castings with crisp clean detail.

Wayne Pugh Scale Solutions

Wayne Pugh

Chris

Hmmm. YF-17, perhaps? Bugatti 100

1/48 of course.

Reply to
EGMcCann

I second that YF-17 but in 72nd XP-59...XP-80...Piper Enforcer...a real T-38(not just a warmed over F-5B).A true 1/72 Wright Flyer... All in 1/72 as the good lord intended

0:-)
Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I can't think of anything better than a Skydiver or SKY1 except maybe a Thunderbirds 1,2,3 or 4 in a large scale that will not cost 400.00! Also must be accurate to the prop and no little tires and wheels like some of the Japanese model kits. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Not sure if this is what you're looking for...

I'd like to see a resin conversion, in 1:72 scale of course :-), of a TseTse Fly for the Tamiya Mosquito kit. Ought to be fairly easy as Tamiya molded that area of the nose as a seperate part. Put an aluminium gun barrel in there for the Molins cannon and you're good to go! I'm surprised Tamiya hasn't released this yet. Understandably they like to make various versions of the same kit that only require the use of a seperate sprue tree. Hasegawa does the same thing.

Here's some other stuff, all in 1:72 scale: OV-1 Mohawk cockpit for Hasegawa OV-10 Bronco cockpit for Hasegawa - open rear compartment for this one too. Radio gear, roof, sides, floor.

Reply to
Jeff Zimmerman
1/32 Resin Ejection Seat fpr the Trumpeter MiG 21F-13.

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

My list (in no particular order of preference):

A quality F/A-18F in 1/32 or 1/48, a 1/35 FANSONG radar system, a 1/35 SA-6 conversion or kit, a Birdcage conversion kit for the 1/32 Trumpeter F4U-1D, an F.3 conversion kit for the Revell 1/32 Gr.1 Tornado, a proper

1/32 Me 109K4 cockpit kit for the Hasegawa kit, and replacement ROUND wheels/tires for any and all aircraft kits in all scales.
Reply to
Rufus

Like he said.

Addtionally: How 'bout a P-64? Or the earlier and related NA-50? Cessna 310. Cessna

190/195. Resin conversion of the Bf 109G to a Ha 1112M.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

How about a Ha1109 too

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Yes, yes, yes!

Used to fly NA-50 replica modified from a Harvard. As a result I have pretty good files on both the NA-50 and P-64. Let me know if you would like some research help.

How about any lightplanes in the Cessna, Piper world?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Yes - a 1/32 Piper Turbo Arrow!

Reply to
Rufus

my wants are simple,

1/35th PACV hovercraft with full interior (engine not needed) and the option for inflated or uninflated skirts.

for less than US$ 300...

Mike Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

If it's to be a short-run, a Lockheed "Little Dipper", an Aero-Commander, early Stinson Station wagon or Voyager, and any, repeat, any of the better-known homebuilt designs like Rutan's Veri-EZ or Veri-Viggen, or the Long-EZ. All in

1:48 owing to size constraints to put in a cockpit interior and detail. (although I'd still get off on 1:72!)

The Old Timer

on the scifi end, everyone i know would like a battle star galactica from the current mini series. i figure spemthing in scale with the old injection kit.

jack

Anigrand has announced a 1/72 YF-17 for later this year & they have some version of the P-59 already.

Reply to
famvburg

Hmm, the first thing that jumps to mind would be a 1/25 1956 Dodge Coronet hardtop. It could be a curbside. Now in the aircraft category I'd nominate the Tu-22 Blinder in 1/144 followed by a Northrop YB-49 and Convair B-32 in the same scale.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Richard Tucker

1/48 - due from Revellogram later this year (not the reboxed Italeri.) Which'll be great, since I'll have a whole hornet chronology, except for the YF-17...
Reply to
EGMcCann

Some vehicles and mechs from Macross/Robotech/Battletech not done by Armorcast, in an equivalent scale to those for compatibility sake(1/72? I think). People play wargames with them, hence the compatibility suggestion.

The oddball vehicles from the Star Wars universe. Fine Molds is doing a great job on the "common" stuff (TIE Fighters, X-wing, etc.) but no one's filling the gap, and there's plenty of fodder there no one's touching.

1/35th Aliens "stuff", critters, Colonial Marines, much like the good stuff AEF Designs did years ago.

Heck, 1/35th Predator stuff to go with the Aliens critters...just in time for the movie this summer, if it gets released.

I second the motion on the Battlestar Galactica idea mentioned earlier.

Resurrect the Weird-Ohs line, and include the ones conceived but not executed like the Aero-toons, some of the Sports types, etc.

More, more, more W.W.II Allied figures, 1/72 and 1/35th scale.

Reply to
Steve