resin kit poll

Just wanted to poll people and see what would be top on your want list, for resin model kits and accessories not previously or currently being
manufactured by anybody. The resin kits would be pressure cast for 100% bubble free castings with crisp clean detail.
Wayne Pugh Scale Solutions http://users.hunterlink.net.au/~ddwwp
I'd like a 24" Skydiver from UFO.

Hmmm. YF-17, perhaps? Bugatti 100 1/48 of course.
"Chris" <chris_cowen at hotmail.com> wrote in message

I second that YF-17 but in 72nd XP-59...XP-80...Piper Enforcer...a real T-38(not just a warmed over F-5B).A true 1/72 Wright Flyer... All in 1/72 as the good lord intended 0:-)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Eyeball2002308) wrote:

Like he said.
Addtionally: How 'bout a P-64? Or the earlier and related NA-50? Cessna 310. Cessna 190/195. Resin conversion of the Bf 109G to a Ha 1112M.
Mark Schynert

How about a Ha1109 too

Yes, yes, yes!

Used to fly NA-50 replica modified from a Harvard. As a result I have pretty good files on both the NA-50 and P-64. Let me know if you would like some research help.

How about any lightplanes in the Cessna, Piper world?
Tom
Maiesm72 wrote:

Yes - a 1/32 Piper Turbo Arrow!
--
- Rufus

If it's to be a short-run, a Lockheed "Little Dipper", an Aero-Commander, early Stinson Station wagon or Voyager, and any, repeat, any of the better-known homebuilt designs like Rutan's Veri-EZ or Veri-Viggen, or the Long-EZ. All in 1:48 owing to size constraints to put in a cockpit interior and detail. (although I'd still get off on 1:72!)
I can't think of anything better than a Skydiver or SKY1 except maybe a Thunderbirds 1,2,3 or 4 in a large scale that will not cost 400.00! Also must be accurate to the prop and no little tires and wheels like some of the Japanese model kits. Cheers, Max Bryant
"Chris" <chris_cowen at hotmail.com> wrote in message

Not sure if this is what you're looking for...
I'd like to see a resin conversion, in 1:72 scale of course :-), of a TseTse Fly for the Tamiya Mosquito kit. Ought to be fairly easy as Tamiya molded that area of the nose as a seperate part. Put an aluminium gun barrel in there for the Molins cannon and you're good to go! I'm surprised Tamiya hasn't released this yet. Understandably they like to make various versions of the same kit that only require the use of a seperate sprue tree. Hasegawa does the same thing.
Here's some other stuff, all in 1:72 scale: OV-1 Mohawk cockpit for Hasegawa OV-10 Bronco cockpit for Hasegawa - open rear compartment for this one too. Radio gear, roof, sides, floor.
--
Jeff Zimmerman
IPMS# 29172

Wayne Pugh wrote:

My list (in no particular order of preference):
A quality F/A-18F in 1/32 or 1/48, a 1/35 FANSONG radar system, a 1/35 SA-6 conversion or kit, a Birdcage conversion kit for the 1/32 Trumpeter F4U-1D, an F.3 conversion kit for the Revell 1/32 Gr.1 Tornado, a proper 1/32 Me 109K4 cockpit kit for the Hasegawa kit, and replacement ROUND wheels/tires for any and all aircraft kits in all scales.
--
- Rufus

my wants are simple, 1/35th PACV hovercraft with full interior (engine not needed) and the option for inflated or uninflated skirts.
for less than US$ 300...
Mike Mike please remove "diespam" to reply
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

<snip>
1/48 - due from Revellogram later this year (not the reboxed Italeri.) Which'll be great, since I'll have a whole hornet chronology, except for the YF-17...
on the scifi end, everyone i know would like a battle star galactica from the current mini series. i figure spemthing in scale with the old injection kit.

Anigrand has announced a 1/72 YF-17 for later this year & they have some version of the P-59 already.
Hmm, the first thing that jumps to mind would be a 1/25 1956 Dodge Coronet hardtop. It could be a curbside. Now in the aircraft category I'd nominate the Tu-22 Blinder in 1/144 followed by a Northrop YB-49 and Convair B-32 in the same scale.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
I'd like wheel wells and cockpit details for the Fujimi Hawkeye kit and for the Hasegawa B-47 kit include flap details! Just dreamin'! RJ

Well Eagles Talon did a right nice resin set for the B-47 kit. If I remember correctly it had full cockpit, bombay and wheel wells. Alas it is long out of production. I wish someone would re-release that set as my 47 is in the wish-to-do pile which by the way is my entire stash!!
--
Scott, the Model Hobbit

Model Building is FUN!.........model building is fun.......model building is