resin kit poll

Well Eagles Talon did a right nice resin set for the B-47 kit. If I remember correctly it had full cockpit, bombay and wheel wells. Alas it is long out of production. I wish someone would re-release that set as my 47 is in the wish-to-do pile which by the way is my entire stash!!

Reply to
The Model Hobbit

I like the previously mentioned 1/48 SkyDiver idea.

Also:

1/35 Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle. (With Capt. Scarlet or Capt. Blue figs. and working hatches and visible innards.)

1/72 cockpit, missile bay (with proper AIM-4s and optional AIM-26 Super Falcon), bay doors and Case XX wings for Hasegawa F-102.

1/72 cockpit and proper AIM-4s for Hasegawa F-106.
Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

Just wanted to poll people and see what would be top on your want list,

Cockpit, 20 MM gun bay, radar pod and top gun turrret detail sets for the P-61 Blackwidow. New clear pieces would also be good.

Jack Mugan

Reply to
Jbm007

Some of theses suggestions have been made already, but I'll add another vote o the tally!

1/72 T-38 (Number 1 vote!) 1/72 cockpit set for the Hasegawa F-102 and F-106 1/72 F-100A and C (can be a conversion) 1/72 F-86H 1/72 F-105B conversion

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Idacavage