conversion from f-14d to f14a VF-84

all,
this is a continuation of my previous email. i found that the revell kit
which i have (4729 on revell-monogram.com) has wrong cockpit console for
the radio officer, also, since revell supposedly adapted a f-14a kit to
this one, there are some things they never changed. so, i am going to
try to back-convert this to the VF-84 scheme ( i like the decal scheme
much more on VF-84 birds compared to the default decals which are the
vf-2 and the vf-124).
If anyone on this group has build f14-a tomcats in the 1:48 scale, and
has spare parts, please let me know. specifically, am looking for the
older seats, cockpit consoles, VF-84 high vis decals, to mention just a
few things. i can pay for the material if it is only a reasonable
amount.
thanks.
Vin
PS: lets take a vote for the most popular modern jet aircraft plastic
model, and i believe it will be a close run between the F-14 and the
F-18.
Reply to
Vinod Cherian
Where does the voting take place ???
"Vinod Cherian" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@hclinfinet.com...
Reply to
André
never!
Mig21 springs to mind, never mind a F4
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
Yeah - I'd have to lean toward the F-4 if I had to guess.
Reply to
Rufus