What about Hobbyterra and Aviapress?

I saw a lot of nice eastern europe kits available from Hobbyterra and Aviapress. Has anyone ever ordered from them? Is their service good?

Thank in advance

Reply to
Yuri

Hi Yuri,

I've ordered several kits from Hobbyterra and all I can say is: "Great service and fast shipment." I live in the Netherlands and all packages arrived nicely packed. Also nice is that shipping is free if ordered for more than $150.

I have no experiences with Aviapress though.

Regards,

Marco

Reply to
Marco van den Hooven

Howdy Yuri, I have ordered two kits from aviapress. The first one got here really fast and even though it was missing some of the clear parts, they came a few days later without me even asking. However I ordered the second kit in late November, and when it did not arrive in December, I wrote them. They said to wait as it takes time. I waited two more weeks and demanded a ship date and tracking number. They replied that it must have been lost in the mail and they were now out of the kit with no restocking scheduled. Get this, they offered to refund just the price of the kit and not the shipping and handling. (shipping and handling was about the same amount as the kit itself) If I wanted to buy something there they would refund everything in trade. I sent them an e-mail requesting a full refund to my CC. They never responded nor did they refund anything. Still trying to get a response from them. Good luck to you.

Darrick

Reply to
DSC