HobbyTerra

Does anyone here have experience with HobbyTerra? If so, what was your experience?

They carry the Ace Guardians, which no one in the states seems to. I just wonder what to expect as far as service from HobbyTerra.

CB

Reply to
Jinxx1

A+ That's my preferred choice for products from ex-USSR manufacturer. Good prices, major credit cards accepted, excellent and quick service, with just a note: they use to send you the kit boxes still to be assembled, just like the kits themselves, in order to reduce the parcel volume and, supposedly, the postage rate. They also ship airmail from Ukraine to Italy for cheap. Just a very satisfied customer.

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su

Luca Beato

Reply to
Jinxx1

Hi CB,

Since I discoved Hobbyterra I've ordered several big kits (Like AMOdel Antonov An-22 and AMOdel Tupolev Tu-160). Service was excellent, they even react fast on emails. I.e. I mailed them about the release date of the Tu-160 and in less then 24 hours I got a reply, they not only gave me the releasedate, but they even promised to sent me an email if they received stock. And they really did!

I'm now waiting for another AMOdel (seems they are the only company with really big russian planes in injection-molded 1/72) And they promised again to mail me as soon as it arrives.

Something else to mention; prices for the mentioned AMOdel kits where cheaper then the shopes here in the Netherlands. And they ship for free if ordered over $150.

Greetings from the misty Netherlands,

Marco van den Hooven

Marco van den Hooven