Ki-84 etched fret

The Dragon etched fret for the Hasegawa Ki-84 rolled in in today's
mail. Contains seat belts, a "crank handle" for the side of the cockpit,
a screen for the carburetor intake, and two parts I haven't figured out
yet. Not much, but it served to get Dragon a mailing list entry.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
I sent off for the fret when I bought my kit as well and was wondering what was on it. Not much, indeed. Oh well, perhams Eduard will do a fret or maybe one of the resin makers will do a nice cockpit.
Reply to
Bill Woodier
in article DaOSd.47355$Dc.31406@trnddc06, Bill Woodier at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote on 2/22/05 4:16 PM:
Indeed Eduard has already released a set of painted belts for IJA aircraft in 1/32. Got my Dragon-fret today and was somewhat disappointed. You know that someone is hard at work on a resin/PE cockpit.
MB
Reply to
Milton Bell
in article snipped-for-privacy@starpower.net, William H. Shuey at snipped-for-privacy@starpower.net wrote on 2/22/05 3:28 PM:
The first thing I noticed was the two-strap shoulder restraint. I don't believe this is right for the Frank. Perhaps one belt but two?
And those two funny looking parts with roll-ups appear to be rudder pedals.
MB
Reply to
Milton Bell
FWIW A "nice resin cockpit" is really all one needs to make a first class model from the old Tomy kit. I have two on the shelf and if someone comes out with some after market decals I will have a ball.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey