Raf Stations

Hi there all fellow modellers!! I am interested in trying to build a diorama of where our bomber/fighters flew from but.......... particularly interested in bombers because there was once a bomber station near where i live. Does anybody know if you can obtain resin/plaster mould kits of airfield buildings?? The Airfix tower is a mess so that is not even a starter but what about cement/brick buldings or even Nissen huts?? Should be ok with vehicles but what ever happened to 'Model Transport'? once a cottage industry producing resin lorries and conversion kits. Any guidance/help/pointers would be appreciated .

Reply to
Skipper

Here's a start for the nissen huts:

Pauli G

Hi Ian,

Flightpath do 1:72 scale diorama sets for RAF WWII airfields also a set to improve the Airfix control tower.

You can find the site at:

Hope this helps.

Brian Boot, Hounslow London

Reply to
Brian Boot

Pauli many thanks for that, i will try and get hold of them for more details.

Pauli G wrote:

starter

Reply to
Skipper

Brian An excellent site. Will be looking forward to March when most of the stuff i want will be avaialable. Thanks again for taking the time to respond. Ian

Reply to
Skipper