BAE Hawk 100 / Airfix 1/48

Hi,
I have here Airfix' BAE Hawk 100 in 1/48. I bought it for the all gloss
black RAF trainer color scheme and Model Alliances' Decal sheet with
the Dragon all along the fuselage side.
But: The decals are for the T.1 trainer version which seems to be
something else than the Hawk 100...as you realized by now I do not know
much about the Hawk.
Question: Is it possible to make a T1 out of the Airfix kit - and what
needs to be done? I guess for example the new wing tips are not to be
installed.
Any help is appreciated.
Ingo
current project: Kopro Su-22 M4 1/48
Reply to
Ingo
You need the Airfix Hawk T1 kit, not the Hawk 100. It has the correct fuselage. This one
rather than this one
John
Reply to
falkirk1298