BAE Hawk 100 / Airfix 1/48

Hi, I have here Airfix' BAE Hawk 100 in 1/48. I bought it for the all gloss black RAF trainer color scheme and Model Alliances' Decal sheet with
the Dragon all along the fuselage side. But: The decals are for the T.1 trainer version which seems to be something else than the Hawk 100...as you realized by now I do not know much about the Hawk. Question: Is it possible to make a T1 out of the Airfix kit - and what needs to be done? I guess for example the new wing tips are not to be installed. Any help is appreciated. Ingo
current project: Kopro Su-22 M4 1/48
Ingo wrote:

You need the Airfix Hawk T1 kit, not the Hawk 100. It has the correct fuselage. This one
http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=AX05111
rather than this one
http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=AX05112
John