Ques:Academy P47N (Gerry)

I'm building the 1/48 Academy P47N (Gerry) ,but I want to do it in the blue colour scheme rather than the yellow .I'm led to beleive that the aircraft was first painted in the yellow scheme and was re-assigned and the scheme was changed to medium blue.( maybe it was the other way around). I had an image of the blue scheme but lost it when my computer "spat the dummy". Now ,I've googled over and over and I am unable to locate the site where I got this image. So does anyone have a pic of this aircraft in this scheme or can point me in the right direction ?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

The HallPark Warpaint on the P-47 has it on p.59.Trade blue for yellow nose and tail and that's it. The name is yellow outlined. I think the medium blue in the well known 19thFS N is the best match.

Reply to
tomcervo