Zimbabwe Bae Hawk colours Help

I'd like to paint my Hawk in Zimbabwe colours.

The colours are:

ICI 407-1913 Matt Green

ICI-1914 Brown

BS 381C/627 Lt Aircraft Grey

I have no idea what brand of paint or number will match the first two. I live in a town with no hobby store so I can't look for something that is close either.

Any sugestions so I can mail order the paint up?

Troy

Reply to
Troy

Earth would work pretty well.

Try these URLs:

Of course I have to include the standard caviat: depending on photos for exact color matching can be hazardous. 8-)

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre