[AIR] Pavla Wings for Brewster Buffalo Question

Hey.

Anybody know if the Pavla 1/72nd scale wing upgrade set for the Brewster Buffalo could fit the Revell and/or Matchbox kit? I know it's designed for the Hasegawa kit but I'd like some opinions on the Pavla set before I buy one.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 Pilot's Log:

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce

Brewster Buffalo

Stephen,

I just received the Pavla wing set from Hannants last week. It is an amazing casting to say the least. I don't think it would work well on the Matchbox kit. The main problem being the wheel well detail doesn't seem to match up too well. It would also be a shame to combine the beautiful petite castings from Pavla with Matchbox's trench lines. I can't wait to see their cockpit set. I ordered that at the same time but it was out of stock.

Dan

Reply to
dnsh

Forgot to mention that the tail flying surfaces are much thinner on the Pavla than on the matchbox kit. It'd be a lot of work to get those to fit well.

Dan

Reply to
dnsh