Yamamoto's Betty..

I recall that they made a decal of Yamamoto's Betty bomber and Rex Barber's P-38 at one time. Do they still make those decals or someone else makes them?

I built my Betty bomber of that and it was lost during Hurricane Ivan. Trying to rebuild all of my kits that were lost.

Reply to
William L. Powell

I have that decal sheet somewhere in the basement. I think it might have been a Yellowhammer decal but not really all that sure about the maker. I haven't seen any of them around in years. I got mine several years ago from Meteor Productions; you might try them.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III

Roy Grinnell the artist had the Betty sheets & the P-38 sheets for sale a few years ago. You might try his web site to see if he still has any. They also did a shet of Anderson's P-51 Old Crw.

Reply to
Stanley Parker