Iraq Car Bomb Vehicles ?

what is usually being driven/blown up in Iraq?

guess a 1/32 scale would work too for a 1/35 diorama as I would obviously not be using too many of the parts.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Probably whatever the terrorists can buy or steal but my guess is that a lot of them are taxis. Or painted to look like taxis...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

lots of old toyotas i've heard.

Al Superczynski

rorry, rorge! damn travel fried my brain.

oh f*ck me dead...sorry al. this summabitch drives me nuts.

It's a cultural crime that Scooby gets so much publicity and recognition. We all know he was nothing but a hippie-ish, counter-culture imitation of our Astro!!

Reply to
Greg Heilers

and what was astro's first name before the jetson's owned him?

Tralvaz. Not sure about the correct spelling.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

close. tralfaz. when told, he looked at rorge and said, rallraz! ruck!

10 points for pop culture knowledge. hit that pregnant nun without scratching the wheelchair and you win.

Make certain to use lots of burnt hamberguer and ketchup to simulate the dead Iraqi Scumbag and all those who he managed to kill in his religious zeal!

Reply to
KITMAN

What, your newsreader? I already suggested you get something a bit more up-to-date...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

In article ,

i know, but we have written and added so much, nothing out there does what this does.. i just have to be carefull.

Saw some news footage overnight and I'm inclined to agree with you on that presumption. What was left of the culprit vehicle looked to be an older model Toyota Camry or Nissan Maxima, perhaps from before the Gulf War. But really, any seventies/eighties vintage four-door sedan could work, especially the more boxy-looking ones like Volvos or Audis. Depends on how much of it you use, I'd imagine.

Hope this helps!

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce

Reply to
FPilot

they are ubiquitos in the mideast and therefore invisible.

And evidently readily available as model kits in 1/32nd from ARII and Aoshima. A quick look at HobbyLink Japan found some, but it might prove easier to get kits from importers or hobby shops where you are. ("You" meaning the modeler who wants to build the diorama.)

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 Pilot's Log:

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce