Neomega 1/48 Hawk 200 conversion

Anyone else done one of these yet? Any hints, tips or gotchas to share?

Bestest, M.

Reply to
Matt Bacon

Hi Matt,

Take a look over at ARC, someone posted photos of built up kit a while back :

I have got one of these conversion sets but have only given it a cursory look, after having bought many excellent NeOmega cockpit sets, I have to admit to being a little disappointed, but perhaps that says more about the quality of their cockpit sets than anything else.

It looks a simple enough cut and shut job and the finished article looks good (see photos on ARC).

Happy modelling Ant

Reply to
Ant Phillips

Never really liked the shape of the 200. Maybe it's because the cockpit is so high and the front fuse so deep?

Reply to
Graeme Cosgrove