Hawk 200 "what-if?" schemes

Just about to embark on my Neomega single-seat conversion of the Airfix 1/48 Hawk 100 kit, and I was wondering if anyone had any creative ideas about some what-if schemes it could wear... I can get the Model Alliance decals for one of the _real_ export countries' two-seaters to do a proper version, but I wouldn't mind a neat RAF or Swiss/Belgian/whatever special paint job...

Who MIGHT have bought it? And when?

Bestest, M.

Reply to
Matt Bacon

I always wanted to do a Hawk 200/U.S. Navy Goshawk hybrid, in Top Gun markings. It might have been a good replacement for the A-4 in the MiG-17 simulator role.

Ideas:

  • Aussie in South Pacific camo
  • South Korean (they have two-seaters but no solos)
  • Kenyan (ditto)
  • Irish
  • Central American (say, Honduras or El Salvador or Panama)
  • Saudi Arabia (again, two-seaters but no solos)

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 "I don't know whether to be comforted or appalled that the Grace of God extends to a man so undoubtedly wicked as Ronald Reagan. I feel both my nation and my God have been taken away for me for all time."--Tepid 6:05

Reply to
Stephen "FPilot" Bierce

just type "tiger meet" in the search blank on airliners.net

Reply to
KONDA24