WTB Neomega MiG-21 conversion

Hi all,

I've been searching for the 1/48 Neomega MiG-21F-13 conversion set, but can't find it anywhere. If you have one for sale, please e-mail me.

Thanks, Shawn Hull

Reply to
Shawn Hull

Have you tried buying from Neomega directly?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Yes I have, both from them and LindenHill. They both have been out of stock for over a year. Word has it that Mr. Neomega has lost interest in the MiG-21 sets and hasn't made any more.

Shawn

Shawn Hull