MiG 23 Trainers?

I was hunting out a review of the new Condor MiG-25 kit the other day, and during the course of a very extensive search, I'm sure I spotted a MiG-23UB two seater 1:72 kit by an East European or maybe Russian brand. The kit boxtop was a painting of an aircraft in light grey finish, with standard red stars.

I've suddenly decided that MiG-23's are quite cool, and a U version would be good company for my Zvezda -23 and -27. Who'd ever have thought we'd see the day when you needed more than one MiG-23 in a collection? Goody for glasnost.

The only trouble is I can't find it again now. Current searches find a 1/48 conversion is available, but that's not it.

Are there any MiG fans out there who know what kit it might be?

Reply to
Chek

Crown used to put out one in 1/144th. I can't recall one in 1/72nd.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller