WTB: CMK and Neomega

Who sells Neomega or CMK here in Canada? I'm looking for the Hawk 200 Conversion in 1/48 and the CMK cockpit set for a 1/48 L-39 Albatros.

Baring that anyone want to sell me a set?

Troy

Reply to
Troy

Neomega is distibuted by skygrid in Canada. I emailed the guy that runs it (Terry) to find out who in Vancouver carries it. I don't remember the email addy but a quick google search of skygrid should get it for you. apparently it is hard to come by even for the distributors. As for the CMK stuff I haven't seen it anywhere out here, squadron.com might be a good choice.

HTH John

Reply to
John H.