FT: 1/48 Esci KFIR C2 or ESCI F-21 "lion"

Want's list is at the bottom. I have ESCI's F-21 Lion, Kfir C2 in ESCI box
or Kfir C2 in Scalecraft/ESCI box. Boxes have some shelf sag, also wouldn't
trust the decals because of the age. Pics upon request. I am in Canada, Each
pay own shipping. I prefer to trade. If I do sell outright, it will be on
Ebay at a future date. feel free to make an offer,
JC Hayes,
I am looking for (all in 1/48):
Heller Mirage 2000C
Black Box Mirage 2000 Cockpit