FT: 1/48 Esci KFIR C2 or ESCI F-21 "lion"

Want's list is at the bottom. I have ESCI's F-21 Lion, Kfir C2 in ESCI box or Kfir C2 in Scalecraft/ESCI box. Boxes have some shelf sag, also wouldn't trust the decals because of the age. Pics upon request. I am in Canada, Each pay own shipping. I prefer to trade. If I do sell outright, it will be on Ebay at a future date. feel free to make an offer, JC Hayes,

I am looking for (all in 1/48):

Heller Mirage 2000C Black Box Mirage 2000 Cockpit Eduard Mirage IIIC or IIICJ KP Su-22M3 or M4R Neomega SU-22 Cockpit CE SU-22 cockpit CE SU-22 Burner cans Trumpeter MiG-19PM Farmer E AeroCalcas Malvinas Decals #48008 Cobra Company Mirage F1 Cockpit SOL R-77 for SU-27 Tally-Ho R-60 Guided Missiles Neomega MiG-21 MF Cockpit

Reply to
JC