sort of OT, WWII a/c magazine from the early '70s

ISTR a magazine in the early '70s & it was one of those pulpy-types that came out occasionally & was sort of a WWII a/c directory. It would have articles & b & w of different WWII a/c, but it was done in a format like a reference book. It was about common magazine size & thickness & I'm thinking the covers were red & white & most likely had "WWII" in the title. Anyone remember something like these?

Reply to
frank

Probably not what you're looking for but I've got a few mags called "1001 New Model Airplane Ideas." Articles on new kits with ads but not much of a reference book. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Squadron magazine (all six issues) fits that definition but it was published on slick paper. Anyone else?

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

"Air & Space Modeling"? It took me awhile to remember that title. I think that lasted about 2 years.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller