Follow up: glue for clear plastic

This is a follow up to my post for help on gluing large areas of clear
plastic together without fogging on the 1/4 scale visible hemi from
Testors.
It is possible that I had trouble with some products because of
altitude. The area of Colorado Springs that I live is about 7,000 feet
above sea level.
I tried Testors glue for clear parts and got a yellow cast. I then
tried Elmer's and Crafters Pick and nither seemed to dry even after a
36 hour test. They remained milky white and not strong at all. As
suggested here, I bought some Micro Kristal Klear. It took about 30
hours to dry but did a fairly good job of drying clear and seems
strong. I ordered some of the watch crystal cement from Micro Mark but
haven't tried it yet.
At Caboose Hobbies in Denver, I found a CA glue called Super Gold+
It claimed to be "non fogging" on clear plastic. I tried it in several
tests and found the claims to be true. It dried quickly, formed a
solid bond, and after 36 hours, there is no fogging at all. I did a
test on a canopy and after 24 hours there is no fogging at all. I "did
not" use any kind of "kicker". Here is a link to the manufacturers
website if anyone is interested.

unimodeler