Follow-up to ModelAriliners.com post of last week...

Last week I requested help adding items to ModelAirliner's basket: thanks to all who responded on- and off-line. Just wanted to mention
that I received my merchandise yesterday (12/8) in perfect condition.
Anyone debating whether to do business with MA - put your fears to rest: outstanding service and product.
Randy