acad 2008 activation

I'm runing XP Pro sp2 on a computer with Sata Hdd's. 2008 won't activate for
me. I installed a hot fix from Autodesk that is supposed to fix the problem
but no luck. any ideas?
Rudy
Reply to
Rudy Kube
ACAD 2007 works fine. It's only 2008 that won't activate with the sata drive?
Reply to
Rudy Kube
is there something in 2008 that you simply must have or cant do without??? start your logic there and see if its really worth the grief and worry. its not a wonder acad brings out diff' versions per year with ppl like you buying them....... i know a guy who uses acad 14 who runs rings around ppl using later versions, and its all due to the fact that he is a 'tradesman', in other words, uses what he's got as his tool. just a thought rudy.
Reply to
hot-end
I want to use cadpipe HVAC 8.2 for acad 2008. For now I installed acad 2008 on another computer with IDE drives and it works fine. It's just inconvient to use that computer because it's not setup in a spot for viewing large drawings.
Reply to
Rudy Kube